Friday, December 25, 2009

O Holy Night ~ Merry Christmas!!

And happy birthday, Baby Jesus!! Just a quick post to share a quick card I had to make...I love the image of the Holy Family...the reason for the season :) My favourite Christmas symbol/decoration is the Nativity Scene. When I was in Texas for Christmas with my sister 3 years ago, I looked all over for a special Nativity set. We looked everywhere and finally found this one in a little town outside of Austin...can't remember the name of it now....anyways, it was 50% off and each piece came well packed in its own box and styrofoam. Perfect!! It has 10+ pieces that were lovingly carried on 3 planes and a taxi back home to Canada :) We were even stopped by security because of Jospeh's staff!! LOL I love it!! It is my favourite and I'm tempted every year to keep it out...but then it wouldn't be that special each year when I take it out of the gold boxes and it looks brand new to me all over again.


Merry Christmas!! All the blessings to you and your families that this beautiful Baby brings!!



What's in it?
Stamps: SU holy triptych
Ink: black versafine, various colours for image
Paper: SU vintage violet, PTI shimmer white, gold vellum, watercolour paper
Accessories: oval nestabilities, gemstone, sheer ribbon, cuttlebug ef

3 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

What a beautiful nativity scene! Pretty card, too! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

TannyP said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Maureen! What a beautiful nativity scene - and a lovely card to match. Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season! And yes, you can find alot of good stuff here in Texas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...