Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Good afternoon!  Today has been a quiet day so I had the chance to just play a bit in the studio :)  I visited the A Creative Mint site to find some colour inspiration and was not disappointed.  I just love the vignettes of colour she puts together.  I chose a blue, red, pink, cream and kraft colour palette and was inspired by the tags and birds.  I figured I'd better start on my Mother's Day card stash (to sell later).  I just love those little blue birds.  I hope you are all finding some time to do what you love with whom you love :)  Happy early Easter :)



What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Because of You, PTI giga guidelines
Ink: SU pretty in pink, basic black, PTI tea dye
Paper: PTI sweet blush, hibiscus burst, cream, kraft, pure poppy, SU blue bliss, MME dp, Michaels dp
Accessories: SU scallop, circle and tag corner punches, twine, PTI ribbon, SU two step bird punch, cuttlebug ef, gemstones

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, those colors are lovely together. So soft. I love the little pop of the blue bird against all that pink. And the blue jewels under the sentiment are the perfect bling!

I am heading to Disneyland this week, actually. I think I am going to join one of my old teammates from my last school there on Tuesday. Should be fun! Crowded (spring break, well, April) is always crazy at Disneyland.

I'll PM you with my little secret, hehe. So fun!

Aimes said...

Sooooo pretty! You really have a way of working with such pretty pastel shades! That bird is so sweet too :D
I'm sure you'll sell soooo many cards, though we've already had Mother's day over here so I guess your calendar is different to ours LOL!
Happy Easter!
x

Marisa said...

There is that little pop of blue/turquoise again :D Love how you used it on this card along with the scalloped panels. Well done. We just got back from being away on the Island so lots of catching up to do when one does not have access to a computer for four days! We survived the wavy ferry trip on the way over and thankfully the trip back was much better!!

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness - such a soft & subtle beauty. Great work on this one! Some more perfect bling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...