Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Hear Your House...

Good sunny afternoon!!  It is a gorgeous sunny and warm afternoon here in Beautiful British Columbia and I've been having a bit of fun playing in the studio with my favourite baby card sentiment and the Embellish Colour Challenge.  This is my all time favourite baby sentiment.  I came across it years ago but can't remember where...AND I've never seen it on a stamp before....have you?  Anyways, I've never shown one of my cards using it on my blog...saving it for a special challenge/occassion.  So I thought I would unveil it for the Embellish Baby challenge :)  Because I don't have a stamp of it, the sentiment has been printed out in Certainly Celery (gotta love the RBG values for SU colours!).  I also love doing a quilted background panel for baby cards...so cozy :)  I had fun digging through my green button jar for the perfect one :)  I thought this light new leaf green was a perfect match to certainly celery :)  ACK!!! Those baby feet are too cute!!!!  My favourite part of a baby....sweet little kissable toes!!!  I hope you are having sunshine where you are...if not, I'm sending some your way :D  Thanks for visiting :D



What's in it?
stamps: su cuddles and tickles
ink: printer; su certainly celery
paper: pti cream, su apricot appeal, certainly celery, su designer papers
accessories: pti twine, ribbon, buttons; fiskars apron lace punch, stitching; computer sentiment (microsoft word)

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally daring card, Maureen. Hero Arts had a baby foot stamp a while back just like these. Love the stitiching/quilting a nd a fabulous use of the colour challenge. Enjoy the sunshine!

Lindsay said...

What an adorable stamp Maureen. I love this patchwork card. Just lovely!

Nancy L. said...

your card is adorable!!!

jen said...

very sweet!

Laural-Lee said...

I so love what you did with these challenge colours. Right down your alley. And the sentiment is wonderful. Great layout, beautiful quilting and love the buttons!! This one's a winner to me!

Kristina said...

Too cute!! I saw that set in the catelog and always wondered how to use it. And that sentiment is ADORABLE! You should pitch it to Julee and create a baby set from Verve!!! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great sentiment and I loved that you inked it in green.

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE those feet and that sentiment =) I almost wish I was expecting so you could send this card my way =) LOL!

Sarah Martina said...

Oooh this is as sweet as it gets! Thanks for joining us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Winter said...

Oh, I love it Maureen! That sentiment is too cute! :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Fabulous card, Maureen! The stitching is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...