Friday, June 4, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

Hmm, I always feel weird with "Mr. and Mrs." stamps as I'm a Ms.  But I'm sure whomever gets this won't mind :)  I guess I could slice out the "r" and put it in when needed :)  I've taken a break from changing the blog (hehe) to play along with Mercy's sketch this week.  Another great sketch that had ideas floating around in my head.  I wanted a big image for the large rectangle and though about PTI's Big and Bold Wishes.  I tried to keep it elegant with a few sweet touches of satin ribbon and pearls.  Okay, off to organize books and papers for the BIG write this weekend.  I will more than likely take stamping breaks...so stay tuned!! LOL  Have a fabulous weekend :)
What's in it?
Stamps: PTI Big and Bold Wishes, Fiskars Just Married Quotes
Ink: SU basic grey
Paper: SU going grey, sahara sand, Michaels wedding dp
Accessories: pearls, satin ribbon

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely love this card, Maureen!! Very classy and elegant :D

It's that time of year isn't it... the dreaded final report cards. Have three teacher friends and all are at various stages of writing them. Hope yours go quickly! Just think, in three weeks you'll have the days all to yourself for a while (I'm jealous LOL!) and I'll be the one with my hands full :D

Aimes said...

OK, permission to CASE please!!!! This is soooo much more weddingy than my wedding card! I need that PTI set too methinks!
Good luck on the BIG write!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea M said...

Maureen, this card is GORGEOUS!!! The couple that receives this will be lucky indeed :) I love what you've done with your blog so far! Hope the editing continues to go well!

Janelle said...

Such a beautiful wedding card, Maureen! Hope the report card writing has gone well this weekend. The end is in sight, huh? Yippee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...