Friday, September 24, 2010

The Grand Essentials of Happiness

Good evening!!! I'm sneaking a card in tonight as the deadline is tomorrow and I've got a BIG PTI Blog Hop post coming up :)  I just HAD to make a card with this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch.  Those horizontal panels had me drooling and made me think of my Memory Box patterned paper, so soft and delicious :)  A little stitching, a little seam binding ribbon and this Friday night was blissful :)  Hope your week went well...see you tomorrow morning, bright and early :)  Thanks for stopping by :)




what's in it?
stamps: su sideways sayings
ink: versafine onyx, su kiwi kiss
paper: pti kraft, cream, memory box gossemer dp
accessories: corner chomper, stitching, seam binding ribbon (Etsy), pti button, twine

5 comments:

Marisa said...

The perfect DP for this sketch! Love the soft feel to the card and the seam binding is a lovely touch.

Aimes said...

Happy Weekend, Diva!
Love your take on that sketch - those DPs look fabulous! Your seam binding is adorable too!
Now I'm curious about your Blog Hop card - don't think I've got time to enter but I'll be observing!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

Ooh...nothing like a teaser...can't wait to see your cards for the blog hop! Love all the paper layers..and subtle colors - beautiful!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love the paper combinations, the bow and the sentiment!!!! I love it all!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just darling! I love those Gossamer papers too! Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...