Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Fall

Hi everyone!!  Well, it's back to Fall on the old blog...it was bound to happen...especially since it has been over a whole week since I made a button tree...how do I survive?  LOL Big panels always throw me as I don't have very many LARGE images and I don't colour (nope, still not converted!!).  I've added some stamped leaves to the button tree to mix it up a bit and to add a little Verve :)  This card is my final entry in to the Verve Release Week sketch challenges and World Card Making Day celebrations.  All the details can be found on my link.  Well, that's all for me...have a lovely day :)  TGIF tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

what's in it?
stamps: verve happiness found; pti falling leaves; su season of friendship
ink: versafine onyx, su really rust
paper: pti cream, kraft, scarlet jewel; su espresso, peach parfait, dcwv dp
accessories: seam binding ribbon, buttons, oval nestabilities; gemstones, corner chomper

7 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

Love the colors!! Great card.

Marisa said...

Love how you added the leaves to the tree as well as the buttons. Also love how you used kraft as the background colour. Darling card! BTW, I'm with you on the colouring LOL! Have a great day and hope to see you at the party on Friday.

Aimes said...

Yay! Return of the button tree!!! LOL! If only the really existed *sigh*
Oh see that seam binding on your fabby card? Well you need to come over here and teach me to tie it! I resorted to lots of tape with mine!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kristina said...

I'm going to have to make one of these one of these days. Love your button trees! And it looks even more amazing with those little Verve-y leaves falling off of it! Now we just need some leaf-shaped buttons... Congrats of finishing all of the sketches! Now to cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Melisa Hunter said...

Another gorgeous tree card! Love the rich colour combo. I "need" a fun tree stamp like this! I can't wait to have a little time to stamp some fall cards ~ but first I need to finish 2 of the Verve challenges tonight...

ttys and TGIF tomorrow!

Hugs!

TannyP said...

Another stunning button use example. You really must be doing a spectacular job of these Verve Sketches!

Ann said...

Gorgeous colors and I LOVE that ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...