Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glad Tidings

Good morning!!  Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I have been making a lot of cards with large circles lately so I'm trying to mix it up and do different things with them.  Today I'm trying my first felt Christmas tree.  I've been seeing the PTI designers work wonders with felt and dies and wanted to jump in and try something too.  So here we have the first Christmas button tree!! LOL (remember all the button bouquets and trees?).  I added a little shine with some bling on the sentiment and gold cording on the heart button to mimic a shining star.  Hope you are having a lovely morning...thanks for visiting :)

what's in it?
stamps: verve merry wishes
ink: versafine onyx
paper: pti kraft, white, scarlet jewel; su old olive, basicgrey dp
accessories: pti tree die, buttons, felt, ribbon; gemstones, circle nestabilities, thread, corner chomper, cuttlebug ef, su gold cording

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally darling button Christmas tree, Maureen :) Yummy DPs too.

Michelle Woerner said...

Ahhhh, how stinkin' cute it this? Love the fun feeling with all those buttons!! Hugs,

Aimes said...

Y'know as soon as I saw this, I thought to myself, "This must be Version 2 of the Button Tree!" LOL!!! Wish I could put pretty buttons on our tree - though it couldn't look as pretty as this one :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kathy Martin said...

Super felt tree! Love the button ornaments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...