Saturday, December 4, 2010

Joyeux Noel

noelvlvdecsketch1
Hi dear friends…well, I’m happy to report I am done my sister’s cards and they are in the mail as we speak :)  I am also happy that I was able to stamp this morning in daylight :)  Today’s sparkly card is for this week’s Viva La Verve  sketch.  It’s all about Christmas decorating this month so I knew I had to start it off right with a jumbo ornament.  Now, I have made these before with just regular cardstock…but the beauty of using dies, is that you can cut through most materials.  This cardstock is quite thick and punches don’t cut through it well.  Some sweet little jingle bells, some bling and yummy paper and I’m so happy with this one :)  Now I’m off to clean the house and do a workout before settling back into the studio to work on my Verve Project Parade.  I hope your weekend has started out right!! (mine started with a trip to Michaels!! lol).  Hugs!!
signature
VLVDecWeek1Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: verve glad tidings

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, plum pudding, distressed dots dp; cosmo cricket mitten weather dp, glitter cardstock

accessories: cuttlebug ornament die, Micheals satin ribbon, jingle bellsl, pti banner die, twine, stitching, gemstones

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh it's those sweet li'l bells again!!! I love them!
You are not only the Diva of buttons and bling, but of patterned paper too! Why oh why am I so scared to use it?!?!? LOL! And not only that, but use more than one pattern at a time?! I'm using your cards as therapy to get over my DP phobia this weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Marisa said...

Love the sparkly ornament and the bells and how you used the sketch. I'm sure you started a stampede to the store with the bells after the tip last night LOL!

Did you do any shopping last night? I passed for now, but got the tag die and stamp, and two of the Christmas sets all being sent to the US PO Box so I'll get them in a couple of days. I should have bought them on sale but wanted to wait and see what the release had to offer and do it all at once to save on shipping and pick up fees at the PO Box. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Lynn said...

Maureen, I am loving that ornament...so much glitter! The perfect addition for the card. It's been snowing all day here...home after 4 days away and I'm ready to hit the craft room with Collin!

Ann said...

I love the sparkly ornament with the sweet little bells...and the purple ROCKS!!!

TannyP said...

Holy sparkles! Love it =) Fabulous papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...