Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You Make Me Smile ~ PTI Make It Monday

justbecause

Good late evening, friends…a quick little post about my second card for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Go To Sentiments challenge.  I must be so into this concept because I had a card published last month in CARDS using this same technique…(see the card at the end of this post).  I also wanted to use the next Wild Card Colours (see HERE for the way I sometimes choose colours!) I pulled a week ago…

wacccky21 IMG_2712

I only used SIX different sets this time…lol (and 4 dies!)!!  I just love the new tag die and have used it so many times :)  It’s just the right size for cards :)  Okay, I’m off to bed, thanks for stopping by :)  Sweet dreams :)

signature

thanksmerci 

what’s in it?

{you make me smile}

stamps: pti say it with style, round and round, mega mixed messages, damask designs, giga guide lines, mat stack 2 collection

ink: versafine onyx, su cool caribbean

paper: pti white, hawaiian shore, distressed dots dp, basicgrey dp

accessories: stitching, gemstones, pti tag, blossom, leaf and banner dies, twine, pti buttons, felt,

note: stamps used in my published card are from VERVE Stamps, PTI and Hero Arts

6 comments:

Marisa said...

What a great card!! Drooling over the flower (that one is a for sure on this order!) and how you put the sentiment together. Fabulous mix of textures, shapes and sentiments!

Lynn said...

Trend setter! I love both of them, but I really love the one published in CARDS...Love how you offset the top thank you with the bow!

TannyP said...

Well thankfully I had the good sense to order this flower die yesterday along with some felt because this card has me totally in awe! LOVE IT! You're rocking that Make It Monday challenge - I hope to be giving it a shot soon, too. It really makes such lovely cards!

Aimes said...

Diva, you're so AHEAD that the trends follow YOU! ;D
Now if I'd have picked those colours I'd have put the Melon Berry back in and picked again LOL! But you make it look so fabby - maybe I just need to play with the felt version of it...
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Andrea M said...

Fabulous card Maureen!!! Love the sentiments!!! Gorgeous tag and love the placement of the bling!

Sue Lelli said...

Maureen, LOVE BOTH of them! That flower is so FAB and you made those colors lok great together! Also LOVE the memo paper card! SUPER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...