Monday, May 16, 2011

Congrats!!

congrats

Good morning!!  It’s been awhile since I played along with the Card Patterns sketch.  But this one really spoke to me with that sweet little banner :)  AND I’ve had these extra banner shapes sitting on my desk for 2 months!! I couldn’t bear to throw them out as they took awhile to make (figuring out the dp for THIS CARD).  I also was looking for a card to put some of my new royal velvet ribbon on!  Oh what a rich colour…a cross between purple and navy…LOVE!  With such a fun card, I had to pick a fun sentiment…this one from Verve’s To the Moon Set was perfect!!  I also used my GRAND circle nestabilities to make this card a little under 5 x 5.  Thanks for stopping by!!  I had a lot of time to play in the studio this weekend, so I’ve got lots of fun things to share for the rest of the week :)  Hope you come back!!

signature

sketch115 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve to the moon

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, kraft, plum pudding, su real red, more mustard, MME dp, cosmo cricket social club dp, pti and oa dps on banner

accessories: grand scallops and circle nestabilities, circle nestabilities, pti ribbon, pti banner dies, gems, eyelets, bakers twine

6 comments:

TannyP said...

Oooh la la! Love it! I always try to hide from round sketches but you've done this one up so beautifully....that pennant is perfect and that ribbon sure is richly beautiful!

Marisa said...

I'm a little green around the edges knowing you have a bigger circle to work with LOL! Darling card and a fabulous take on the sketch. We're getting the liquid sunshine in droves down here too - ugh! Enjoy your day :)

Aimes said...

Bet those sweet banners are thinkin that it was totally worth the wait to be a part of such a super sweet card!!!! Oooh you've got me wanted to dig out my eyelets and everything now, Diva!
Looking forward to the rest of the eye candy this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

I love those banners....and I haven't used eyelets in ages! The colors on your card are beautiful!

Melisa Hunter said...

So very cute! Love those large circle cards! Awesome colours for the banner!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun and festive card...love the happy colors! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...