Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy {Belated} Birthday, Aimes!!

happybirthdayloopyflower

Hi everyone!!  Here I thought things would calm down a bit once reports were done, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.  Maybe once school is out next week :)  Today’s card is a little belated birthday wish for my dear blog buddy, Aimes.  Her lovely birthday was yesterday and by the sounds of it, she was having LOTS O’ FUN!!  I had to make this loopy flower again!!  They are really so very easy and fun to make….instant gratification!!  Did you see the Wild Card Colour Challenge I have going on over at A Passion for Papertrey?  Check it out…it’s open to participants worldwide!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!! I see a Friday right around the corner :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve happy birthday plain jane

paper: pti white, su turquoise, razzleberry, my minds eye dp

ink: versafine onyx

accessories: scalloped circle and rectangle nestabilities, pti leaf dies, pti felt, buttons and twine, cuttlebug ef

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Just love that DP and your flower is too fun :) Of course those embossed circles make my heart sing. I'm sure Aimes will love it :) Just one week to go - eeeek!!

Lynn said...

Must do when you are here: teach me how to make those loopy felt flowers! Gorgeous!

Aimes said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Diva! I had a fabulous day - made all the more special by being able to share a part of it with you (even if it is via the Internet LOL!)
I am LOVING those loopy flowers! Tutorial Please! ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Arlene said...

Beautiful card Maureen! :) I am sure Aimes will love it.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

TannyP said...

I just saw the tutorial for the loopy flowers in my SCS newsletter yesterday, so I'm going to have to give this a try. Gorgeous card - I'm sure she'll love it! Those papers are beautiful and the perfect colors =)

Andrea M said...

LOVE this card Maureen!!! That loopy flower, as others have so rightfully said, is AMAZING!!! WOW! Happy birthday to Aimes!!! I'm sure she loved this card!

Janelle said...

I love the loopy flower you made on Aimes' birthday card, Maureen. Thanks for adding the link to the instructions... Another thing I've gotta try. :) (Beautiful card, by the way... as usual!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...