Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thinking of You and Smiling

triggersmile

Good afternoon, friends!!  Thanks so much for letting me puff my feathers a bit yesterday.  I was just on top of the world about it all and bursting to tell everyone.  But now I’m excited about something else :)  It’s official and I can blurt it out now…I get to go to the PTI Stamp-a-faire next month in Cincinnati!!  ACK!!! My dear, dear blog friend, Lynn, has invited me down to visit and stamp our hearts out with the PTI design team, along with 198 other PTI fans, many of whom we probably know through our blogs!! It’s been in the works for a week now, but Lynn officially got the tickets yesterday within the 7 minute window they were on sale.  Whew!!  So now I can book my flight, update my passport and start packing.  ACK!!  Okay, onto today’s card.  I don’t have much time for stamping this week, but wowza…look at these Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger colours!! I couldn’t resist.  I was inspired by the colours, of course, and the idea of sewing…hence, the Material Girl paper, stitching, pinking border, buttons and delicious yellow gingham ribbon…which tastes like lemon if you were wondering :)  Have a wonderful day.  It’s been grey and cold here, but I am on such a high this week that it doesn’t matter!!  Thanks for letting me share my week of blessings :)  Hugs,

signature

37317995_G6aNfudU_c 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti fillable frames #4 stamp set, hello friend

ink: su taken with teal, versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, su taken with teal, poppy parade, pumpkin

accessories: pti border and fillable frame #4 dies, cuttlebug ef, corner chomper, basicgrey buttons, stitching, gingham ribbon, baker’s twine

10 comments:

Christina said...

Maureen, I can't wait to meet YOU at the Stamp-a-faire! Yes, I got one of those golden tickets too!

Your sentiment matches these cheerful colors perfectly. LOVE the yellow gingham bow and jumbo scallops!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Very cute!

Marisa said...

Oooooh you lucky lady!!! How fun is that :) Enjoy and take lots of pictures to post on your blog :) Great card using the colours.

TannyP said...

Soooo lucky! I can't wait to see all that you do when surrounded by all that talent and inspiration ;)

Great job with the challenge - those borders and stitching are perfect!

Lynn said...

I think we need to start an official countdown! I am thrilled that you are coming! And...I'm putting a couple honey do items on the list for Pat before you get here!

Love the gingham ribbon on your card!

Aimes said...

Woah! I thought we were on for another WaCCCky when I saw this bright li'l number, Diva! ;D
So happy that you're going on a fabulous inky adventure this summer (and yes, a tad jealous too!) I just know you and Lynn are going to have so much fun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Melisa Hunter said...

Such fun, exciting news! I can't wait to here all about it! Love this card and how you've used these fresh, pretty colours!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that lemony bow (yum, lol), the bright colours & perfect buttons :) Great sentiment!

Andrea M said...

This is so fabulous Maureen! How exciting re Stamp-a-faire!! I'm so jealous but can't wait to hear all about it!!! It's going to be fun and fabulous I'm sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...