Friday, January 6, 2012

Viva La Verve is back!!

vlvjanwk1

Woohoo!!  It’s Friday and one of my favourite sketch challenges is back after a little Christmas hiatus in December :)  Sweet Diva Amber has started the year off right with this fabulous sketch… VLVJan12Week1Sketch 

And double woohoo for some new Love Me paper by My Mind’s Eye…I couldn’t resist!!  I used my beloved (and very brown) heart stamp from Love Notes along with its coordinating Jotted Heart Die, “be Mine” sentiment from Heart’s Desire and “with all my Heart” sentiment from Heart to Heart on the little tag which is attached to a Tiny Sweet Scallop die.  Oh, all those pinks and reds looks so yummy!!  Now head over to the Viva La Verve forum and join in the fun!!  Hope you have a fantastic start to your weekend!!

p.s. I gave that sweet jotted heart stamp a good scrubbing facial with some Stazon cleaner and she looks almost brand new now!! Woohoo!!

signature 

p.p.s…and don’t forget next Friday night!! Woohoo!

sh11_01

what’s in it?

stamps: Love Notes, Heart to Heart, Heart’s Desire (Verve)

paper: rustic cream, kraft, lavender moon (PTI), going gray, red (SU), Love Me (My Mind’s Eye)

accessories: jotted heart die, tiny sweet scallop die (A Cut Above by Verve), doily, banner, small tag dies, twine, button (PTI), stitching

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

So gorgeous, it's blinding! I LOVE THIS, MAUREEN!

Lynn said...

Oh goodness me...I can see why you love that paper. I love that the pattern is small on it. So, so sweet! And even sweeter that it is Friday! Pat's moving fast on my craft room. I told him you send the paint color and I could pick it up tomorrow. He said, "I'm going today..." So, we'll see what progress he's made when I get home tonight! I'll be sure to take pictures...

Marisa said...

Yeah! VLV is back :) Fridays just were not the same without it. Pretty in pink here and loving the layered heart. Happy Friday :) Needed a crowbar to get out of bed this morning - did the Nordic Track a bit too late last night so was wired. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!

Christina said...

This is candy-sweet, perfect for Valentine's Day! Love the stitching, as always.

TannyP said...

Fridays are back to good now that VLV is back - and you started it off with a bang. Beautiful creation with these awesome papers and that super sweet heart. I can't ever seem to make pink & red work for me, but you do it beautifully every time. Must be that gorgeous combination of buttons and bling ;)

papertrails leaver said...

this is absolutely adorable! Love those papers from MME that you stitched and layered! Great in everyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...