Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love You Forever ~ CASE Study #87

loveyouforever
Good evening!  We’re back this week with another inspiring CASE Study challenge by our talented Muse, Laurie Schmidlin!  I really admire those amazing card makers who can go from gorgeous loaded shabby cards to a more CAS style.  Laurie does this effortlessly!  This week, I was inspired by the colours, especially the pop of red, layout and sentiment of love :)  I am using my new PTI Edgers for the first time and LOVE them already…I think they are going to be keeping good company with the scalloped edgers :)  My those polka dots are loud, aren’t they!! LOL  I couldn’t resist!
april 19
What do you see when you look at Laurie’s lovely card?  Show us!  Create a card inspired by this week’s card and then link it up over on the CASE Study challenge blog!  Can’t wait to see it!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: pti pretty peonies

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti soft stone, black, white, basicgrey sugar rush dp

accessories: pti edgers die, Michaels ribbon, stitching

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh...so happy to see you have your new PTI goodies in hand and are putting them to use! Love the stitching detail on this and the papers are fabulous!

Betty said...

wonderful card - those polka dots are great! i haven't tried my new edgers yet - think this will be my inspiration piece.

Marisa said...

Where there are polka dots I am happy :) Pop of read is perfect and the sentiment tab is a great touch.

Christina said...

So fabulous, Maureen! I love the file folder edge, I just can't bring myself to order any more PTI at the moment. :( It makes the perfect border for your sentiment, and I'm loving the big polka dots, too!

Ann said...

Love, love, LOVE! Such a sweet card, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...