Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wishing You…

wishingyou

Good morning!  I’m just sneaking in with a quick card I made over a month ago for my new future bonus daughter in law ;)  With the dh’s crazy work schedule, I had a difficult time getting this to Ashlee.  I didn’t want it to get squished in an envelope, so I just waited until we saw them a couple of weeks ago.  If she’s anything like me, she likes to celebrate her birthday for a good month!!  Actually, her birthday is the day after mine!  Fun!  It was the first card using the new PTI zipper card…very cool!  AND it worked when Ashlee pulled on it :)  I chose the Movers and Shakers sentiment…”a wonderful birthday, just a bit late.”  Okay, see you tomorrow for my Verve Diva Dare post!!  Have a great day :)

signature

5 comments:

Aimes said...

I love that you have a 'bonus daughter in law', Diva! Such a sweet way to describe such a blessing!
Oooh I need that zipper die don't I? Looks like so much fun!
Ashlee is certainly lucky to have a future bonus MIL that rocks with DP and stamps too! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Suzanne said...

I love this...the pearls across the zipper are perfect, Maureen! It really makes the zipper look more like it's part of the card, less zippery if that makes sense. I also love the colors you used. :)

Marisa said...

So glad the zipper worked :) Lovely card. Pearls are a great touch. Hoping to get to the Dare this week.

Sandy said...

Very interesting - a zipper card! Gorgeous care and I love the pearls with that beautiful bow!
Sandy

TannyP said...

HAHAHA! I love it =) I was wondering about those card....glad to hear it worked out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...