Friday, July 13, 2012

One Love, One Lifetime

onelovevlvjulyweek3

Good morning! Diva Amy is our hostess with the mostess over on the Viva La Verve forum this week, inspiring us with this darling sketch…

VLVJulWk3sketch

We have another wedding to attend tomorrow so I had “wedding” on my brain :)  I dug out my sweet Love Story set with the matching Lovely Marquee die.  You can pick up this fabulous set along with any other Verve stamp set on SALE this month!  It’s July Birthdays galore at Verve so we are celebrating it right with goody bags!

Jul_12HP_02

How fun is that?  Now you can stock up on all those stamps and dies on your wish list :)  After browsing in the store, head over to the Viva La Verve forum for more details on how you could win $100 worth of Verve Bucks!  Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific start to your weekend!

 signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Love Story (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), espresso (SU), Gabrielle Collection (Bo Bunny)

ink: onyx (Versafine), sahara sand (SU)

accessories: Lovely Marquee Die, From the Heart Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders), satin ribbon, buttons (PTI), gems (Kaisercraft), lace trim (The Funkie Junkie)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Have a great time at the wedding tomorrow Moe! Two weekends in a row! This sentiment is fabulous...so perfect. I love the coordinating die!

Melisa Hunter said...

So pretty! Love your shabby chic style on this card and that gorgeous lace. Have fun at the wedding. It's the summer of weddings for you two!

Marisa said...

You are making the wedding rounds this summer! Lovely take on the sketch - the lace is a great touch. Last day of swimming lessons :( Will miss the laps - such a good workout!

Kara Lynne said...

Such elegance, Maureen! I love the color combination and beautiful sentiment.

Michelle Woerner said...

So pretty and I love the heart lace with this card! Perfection! Hugs to you girlie!

Rom-a said...

Bardzo fajna praca, kolorki super dobrane..

TannyP said...

Such a sweet card! I love what you did with the challenge sketch - that ribbon is perfect!

Aimes said...

Oooh I do love a good wedding, Diva! Way to work that satin ribbon - I love the ray effect of it!
Have a fabby weekend (although I guess your weekends and weekdays are pretty much the same now, right?! LOL!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Amy Sheffer said...

I just love this to death! Thanks for making such a gorgeous sample for my challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...