Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fanspiration Diva Dare

IMG_5920

Hi all!  I’m the Diva host over on the Verve Blog today!  We’re having a Fanspiration Diva Dare this month.  The challenge is to CASE a Verve Fan project!  I had such a hard time choosing, but finally narrowed it down to 2 projects.  This first one is a CASE of Vickie’s gift bag from the ABC Anni-VERVE-sary Release Challenge.  I was drawn to the colours and sweet banners :)

vickie

My second project had to have some treats {wink!}!  LOL When I saw Lori’s sweet little back to school treat bags, I immediately thought of the teachers in my “pod” at work.  Yesterday was our first Monday AND a long staff meeting.  I dug out the “Hang in There” from Always on My Mind and paired it with “Happy Thoughts” from the new With Love.   A little chocolate goes a LONG way on a staff meeting Monday! LOL  These teachers found these little bags on their desks yesterday :)  And YES, they did have kisses in their bags (I only had a few after the photo shoot, wink again!).

IMG_5926

 

IMG_5929

Here are Lori’s adorable little bags :)

lori

For more deets about my project and how YOU could win some sweet Verve stamps, head over to the Verve Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

what’s in them?

{Happy Birthday to You}

stamps: Birthday to You, Thatched Banner Plain Janes (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), Quilting Bee (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine), sahara sand (SU)

accessories: Ribbon Banner and Rounded Rectangle dies (A Cut Above by Verve), buttons, ribbon, twine (PTI), stitching

{Hang in There}

stamps: Doodled Occasions, With Love, Brighter Days, Always on My Mind (Verve)

paper: rustic white, kraft, raspberry fizz (PTI), ruby red, kiwi kiss, daffodil delight (SU), School Daze (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine), real red, summer sun, kiwi kiss (SU), raspberry fizz, aquamist (PTI)

accessories: Pennant Trim, Arrow, Mini Classy Label, Mini Bookplate, Mini Vintage Oval dies (A Cut Above by Verve), gems (Kaisercraft), mini graph paper bags (Etsy Shop)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Such awesome CASE's Maureen! I have my CASE card ready to go for Thursday :) I'm sure your pod workers are going to love these! Love the grid pattern on the bags...so cute and fabulous colors to highlight the sweet little pencils!

Marisa said...

Great cases! I'm surprised a few of the kisses survived the shoot, or did you secretly stop by to pick a few more up ;) Love all the white on the first card and the teacher pouches are adorable! Glad the chocolates help you make it through staff meeting :)

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, love how you used the die on this one.

scrappingnana said...

Great projects. Love the colors in your card and the cute treat bags are adorable.

sandie said...

love the mix of stamps you have used and the gift bags are a great idea!

Kara Lynne said...

Great CASEing! Beautiful soft banners and color on your birthday card, and very fun details on your bags!

Vickie Z said...

Yes, I love those banners!!! I think I went on a few days binge using them!!! Wonderful card...love the softer colors and thatched banner in The middle! Aww..those bags are perfect and yes, I'm surprised you didn't have to buy a new bag of goodies to replace!!!

Tigriswillreign said...

Love this!! The colors are great and your version of the sketch superb!

Lori said...

I am so honored you chose one of my projects to CASE! Love your take on it! Hope it helped make the first day back at school a little easier . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...