Saturday, December 22, 2012

Joyous Noel

joyousnoelmaureenplut

Hello! Happy Saturday!  I’ve had a few last Christmas cards to make this weekend.  I was making my gift tags and noticed that the colours were very similar to this week’s ColourQ palette minus the blue. 

christmastag

So that’s how this card for my son’s girlfriend came to be.  There is some blue plaid in her gift, so I picked some sweet blue plaid from the Echo Park Winter Wishes pad.  Her name is Joyce so I always like to have “Joy” somewhere on her card :)  I’m thinking this is the last card before Christmas. I have a couple of posts on Boxing Day and then I’ll start my Year in Review.  If we don’t talk until then, I wish you all a very Merry and Joyous Noel :)  God bless us, everyone!

signature

dec24

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Joyous Noel, PTI Bell and Boughs

ink: versafine onyx, su cherry cobbler, ruby red, bliss blue

paper: pti white, kraft, echo park winter wishes

accessories: pti tag and bells and boughs dies, button, bakers twine, paper doily, seeing spots embossing folder, gems, stitching

5 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

I love the blue plaid for a Christmas card! How cool that you matched it to her gift :)

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Moe. I'm sure Joy will absolutely love this card. and how awesome that they are both coming to you!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Maureen. Love the Kraft tag with the sweet poinsettias. The doily looks great. Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Peaceful Holiday Season.

Marisa said...

Love those flowers and that tag shape is my favorite. Great card which I'm sure she will love :) Have a blessed Christmas - enjoy having your "baby" home and visiting with your sister and her family :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely tag, beautiful card, Maureen! Love the design. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ. Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...