Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November CARDS

ohboy

Good morning!  I’m up to my eyeballs in getting my Christmas cards finished and into the mail, so I’m filling in the days here with my recently published cards seen last month in CARDS magazine.  This first one was for their sketch challenge so it’s new to the blog. These next ones have been on the blog at various times this year.

feelbettersoon

lifedoesnthavetobeperfect

thanksverymuch

thankyou heart

Thanks for popping in!  How are your preparations going?  I’ve bought most of my gifts but the big push is those cards! ACK!  Wish me luck!

signature

8 comments:

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeous going on in CARDS thanks to you! I love the first one...such a sweet, sweet little boy card!

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous selection of card's stunning creations. Caroline xxx

Tamika said...

Amazing cards Maureen!

Luanne said...

How talented you are! These are all wonderful! Love the cut swirl. I may "need" that...! Very special cards, thanks for sharing them!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your cards are just fantastic Maureen! Can't wait to see your cards in the December issue!

Marisa said...

My mind is failing me as I only remember one of the cards from before - that darn age thing is creeping in LOL! LOVE the boy card. Well done on the pubs :)

I got the SFYTT out of the way yearly for exactly the reason you stated! Don't want to fret about it, or even worse forget about it during this busy time! Have a great day :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous cards, I think I might CASE the second one (seeing that I have just about all of those goodies!).

Tracey said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...