Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vintage Christmas

vintagechristmasmaureenplut

Good morning!  I wanted to make a couple of cards for our librarian and librarian aide.  I knew I wanted to use my library card image, some MME School Daze paper, and some of my new October Afternoon goodies. Oh, and more jingle bells! HA!  The two cards are very similar with only a few colour and embellishment differences.  I’ve used a little bit of reindeer washi tape on the bottom of the flash cards.

merrychristmasmaureenplut

Oh, only 2 more days and then we’re off for two weeks!  Pinch me!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

signature 

what’s in them?

stamps: pti library stamp card, fillable frames #7, bells and boughs

ink: versafine onyx, su kiwi kiss, wasabi, ruby red

paper: pti rustic cream, my mind’s eye school daze

accessories: pti fillable frames #7 die, corner rounder, october afternoon make it merry miscellaneous, bakers twine, jingle bells, date stamp, washi tape

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Moe, The library cards are the perfect touch! I love them both! Santa checking his list makes me smile to ear from ear! Collin finally got to his list. He's learned that he can use his iPod touch to make his list from Amazon...scary! :)

Caroline said...

Maureen this is gorgeous. I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and all the best for 2013.Caroline xxx

Andrea M said...

Hey Moe - this card is AWESOME! I love the papers and the library card! Merry Christmas!!!

Marisa said...

Perfect cards for the librairian faculty :) Fun reindeer washi tape too! Sure they will love them. Enjoy your second to last day before break!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love the vintage feel to this one! Congrats on vacation - this is my last day in the office and I am eagerly awaiting signing off! :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Moe, I am so sorry for being so lacking in visits... the days are blurring together, it seems!!

This is SO pretty, and *so* perfect for it's recipients!! I love the vintage vibe, and the traditional colours.. gorgeous!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty cards and great idea to use the library card image for the recipients. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...