Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life is Sweet

lifeissweetmaureenplut

Greetings everyone!  I’m thoroughly enjoying my extra long weekend with sunshine, shopping, stamping, reading and watching movies.  Seeing as it is Easter weekend, I thought I should make something Easter-ish as I don’t send out Easter cards.  I took some inspiration from the current Moxie Fab World’s Tuesday Trigger …

Pastel Pretties

I threw some pastel coloured cardstock onto my desk and then made a flower out of circles.  I flipped through some stamp sets I hadn’t used for awhile and came to this sentiment.  “Life is Sweet” perfectly reflects how I feel on a sunny day off :)  Thanks so much for stopping by.  What’s making your life sweet today?

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti the sweet life

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, spring moss, aquamist, bazzill yellow, crate paper on trend

accessories: cream burlap, spellbinders circle dies, pti leaf print dies, pti button, twinery bakers twine

11 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful take on the trigger, Maureen! Love your pretty circle flower - so clever! Happy Easter - enjoy the sunshine! :)

KimCreate said...

Very pretty Maureen! Just want to tell you I enjoy seeing your cards in CARDS mag. I tell my daughter "I cyber-know her" :)

Lynn said...

Ahh...you rocked this trigger...I love the subtle touch of texture with the burlap. Gorgeous.

Off for a pedicure with my mum....hope you have a wonderful day Moe!

Tracey said...

This card is sweet! I love it!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the trigger! Love ther bit of burlap!! Enjoy your long weekend - hopefully you have sunshine up there too :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love your flower and pretty colors.
Have a Blessed Easter.

Barb Ghig said...

I love the pretty spring colors on your card...love your handmade bloom, too!
Happy Easter to you and your family...enjoy your time off!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

LOVE the flower! You gave a shabby twist to its modern design, it looks great! I love this design, too - CAS, but still so you :)

Tasnim said...

This card is so pretty Maureen! Love that layered circle flower, so trendy!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Aimes said...

Rockin' the pastels AND the CAS style, Diva! Life is indeed very sweet (well judging from the amount of Easter chocolate we received it is!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...