Monday, December 23, 2013

Another Christmas Thank You

Joymaureenplut

Good morning!  Just popping in with a little Christmas thank you card I made for a sweet family at school.  I taught their son 3 years ago.  For Christmas that year, the mom made me the MOST DELICIOUS biscotti I’ve ever had.  It was one she actually made for a local coffee shop. She was so kind to give me the recipe and it’s had rave reviews from the recipients.  Each Christmas (actually starting in the Fall), I ask my former student if I’m still on the biscotti list.  Every year I am! LOL  I thought that maybe this year I might be off, but sure enough, a plate of this fabulous biscotti came to my class on Friday :)  Each year I make a thank you card with “Joy” on it…that’s the mom’s first name!  How cool!  I took one of the Joy tags I made awhile back and added it to a card:)  Thanks for visiting!  I have one more card to share tomorrow…for the dh…and then I’ll be making merry with the family for a few days.

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful. I love the gold leaf behind the sentiment Moe!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Maureen! The gold embossing is wonderful. The biscotti sound yummy and obviously Ms. Plut is a favourite!

Marisa said...

Love the gold leaf on the tag and of course, that big old "joy". How appropriate that it is her name :) Great card which I'm sure she will love receiving as much as you enjoy her biscotti :)

We're off to Costco this morning too. My MIL is sick with a flu so they won't be coming :( Will be a small/quiet Christmas as my brother and SIL are with her family this year. A few more jammie days in our future I think ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...