Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Forever and Always ~ Curtain Call Reminder

foreverandalwaysmaureenplut

Hey peeps!  Just popping in with a reminder that you have a few more days to make your creations for the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge : Love Letter.  I was once again inspired by “letters” and thought this sweet little envelope just had to make it onto my card! Head over to the blog for all the deets and more samples :)  Our sponsor this time is Denami Designs.

love letter challenge jan 15

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day :)

signature

stamps: small heart outline, small scallop heart, love flourish (Denami Designs), No Matter What (Verve)

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great mail theme and darling sentiment tab.

Stacey Schafer said...

so fabulous, Moe!

Lynn said...

Air mailed with love...this is absolutely perfect in my book. Love all the stamping!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just LOVE this, Moe! That little envelope is too too cute and I love your little file tab for the sentiment.

~amy~ said...

super darling...I think I have some of those very same envelopes! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...