Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday!

happybirthdaymplut

Good morning!  I’m sharing another birthday card I needed to make to replenish my birthday card stash.  I’m playing along with PTI’s Make it Monday challenge again :)  Betsy Veldman showed us how to make a shadow effect with dies.  It was a good excuse to use that gorgeous “Happy” die that came with the tilted panel dies :)  Thanks for visiting and for all your sweet comments :) 

signature

makeitmondays

stamps: PTI

dies: PTI and Lil’ Inkers

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Seriously....I am in love...I think I need to give the shadow dies a go too. This looks so, so fabulous! Hoping to get some crafty time in just a bit!

Marisa said...

Love the stitched heart balloons and that great sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...