Friday, May 16, 2014

The Most Fabulous Birthday

fabulousbirthdaymaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  It’s the beginning of our long weekend here in Canada AND the start of my summer semester.  They’re taking it “easy” on us and we only have one course packed into 2 months.  LOL  I’m playing with the brand new Viva La Verve sketch and inspiration photo.  I focused on the hearts and stars and neutral palette (with a pop of pink for me!).VLVMay14Week3Inspo

Have you been playing all month?  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details about how you could win a $100 Verve shopping spree and some more gorgeous samples.  Happy Friday!

signature

VLVMay14Week3Sketch

stamps: Verve Better Together

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I have managed to play along this month! This sketch is a bit intimidating to me though...you knocked it out of the park! I have to ink up that sentiment again! Love it!

Marisa said...

Definitely Moe colours :) Great use of the sketch - love the mix of stars and that heart paper.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a fun card, I always envy your ability to layer. Enjoy the May 2-4 weekend Maureen!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeek! I just love that gold star! Fabulous creation, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...