Sunday, August 17, 2014

Teachers Make Little Ones Count

littleonescountmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’m back today with a fun card inspired by the current Viva La Verve sketch and inspiration photo. 

VLVAug14Week3SketchVLVAug14Week3Inspo

I can’t resist anything chalkboard! LOL  I had this frame cut from ABC chalkboard paper in my little (read BIG) scrap pile and thought it was the perfect time to bring it out!  It was a no brainer that I’d be using Verve’s Teachers Count and matching Apples Die Set

Want to win some Verve bucks?  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

signature

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant card, Maureen. Love that sentiment and it ties up beautifully with the apple dies and the keyboard numbers paper. Elizabeth xx

Lynn said...

Oh beyond adorable! Love the little sequin star on the apple and the sentiment banner. What is going on with the strike? Any progress that you'll be able to start back on time?

Marisa said...

Lvoe the window with the sentiment banner under it. You always rock this set - wonder why ;)

Betty Wright said...

Love these colors and pattens, Moe! I must remember the open frame design with sentiment strip. Love that look! Got to love this set, too! Great card!

Melisa Hunter said...

Love this card with the window over the sentiment banner. I cased it for two birthday cards! Trying to get my Mojo kickstarted. Your blog is always a great spot for inspiration!

Kim S said...

I love the effect of the banner through the frame! Such sweet colors and patterns - just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...