Friday, September 19, 2014

Celebrate Today ~ Diva Dare Hostess

celebratemaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Today’s card fills so many shoes!  First off it’s my Diva Dare card over on the Verve Blog.  Second, it uses the new Viva la Verve sketch over on the Viva La Verve Blog.  And third, but definitely not least, it was made Tuesday after the news that the teachers and government had a deal and our 5 week strike could be over!  So today I am setting up my classroom as best I can to welcome students on Monday! 

signature

VLVSep14Week3Sketch

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Woot! Woot! Doing a serious happy dance about you setting up your classroom! And I love your card! Adore the bluebells tucked behind the ribbon.

Marisa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Still pondering my recap one LOL! A big yeah for an agreement and school back in!!

Debra said...

So glad to hear an agreement was finally reached! Have fun in your classroom and I know you've been waiting eagerly for this day! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...