Monday, October 20, 2014

Button Lovers!

sprinklesmaureenplut

Good morning everyone!  This week I’m finally able to share a couple of cards I made last month with some goodies that Christie from Buttonslovers.com sent me!  She somehow stumbled upon my blog “Buttons and Bling” and thought her product and my blog title were a match made in heaven.  I agree!  She sent me this fabulous stash of goodies to play with and a sweet “hand written” note.  I just LOVE those!

thestash

She also gave me full creative reign so I thought I’d turn some of the small buttons from Soft Stars Blister and beads from Embellishments Brights into “shaker fillers.”  Then I went back for some of the larger buttons from Embellishments Brights to accent the shaker.
 
closeupshakermaureenplut

Head over to the Button Lovers store to see all the whole new line of buttons!  Have fun!  I’ll be back soon with another fun button card!
signature
products used:
             Embellishments Brights

                    Soft Stars Blister

6 comments:

Lynn said...

goodness! This card is beyond fabulous Moe! I'm in love with all the cheery colors and the fabulous buttons. Mojo isn't lacking here! Gorgeous.

Luanne said...

Awesome products, and your card is perfect! Of course she chose well, you rocked her bright fun buttons!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous shaker card Maureen!! Love!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card - I really want to try the shaker style! I don't know what I'm afraid of! Look at that awesome selection of buttons you received - I'd be smiling all day!

Marisa said...

Love the bright colours on a dreary morning :) Darling mix of buttons and beads for your shaker. Wishing you a good week.

Kim S said...

You have shown them off perfectly! I love those little star buttons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...