Monday, February 9, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday

veryhappybirthdaymaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Just popping in with a couple of cards for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges.  First up is for the Build a Bouquet Challenge asking us to create a bouquet with two or more stamp sets.  I’ve used Friendly Flowers and Ruby Rose for my sets.  I just love that sentiment!  I’ve gone back to my roots and added some “buttons” and “bling.”  This makes Moe happy!

Next up is my card CASEing Maile Belle.  The Anniversary Challenge is, you got it, use one of Maile’s cards to inspire…easy to do, her projects are golden!  I went over to her blog and found THIS CARD to CASE…

fabulousbirthdaymaureenplut

Here’s Maile’s… I kept the colours, the birthday theme, the layout, and added some sparkly enamel dots that remind me of her!

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

6 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love your take on Maile Belle's card and I also love to see the buttons and bling!

Lynn said...

Seriously in love with both of these Moe! You are going to be in shock, but I only own one PTI flower set right now. Think that is going to need to change!

Marcia Hill said...

Both cards are SO pretty...well done! :0)

Marisa said...

Fabulous times two :)

Jeanette said...

Prachtige kaart, mooie kleuren!

Groetjes Jeanette

Michelle said...

Two beautiful cards!! Love card #1 and the lavender/orange combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...