Sunday, March 15, 2015

Welcome to the World ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

welcomemaureenplut

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...

When I saw these yummy jelly beans, the colours made me think of baby cards.  So that’s what I made :) I pulled out some designer paper that I felt went with the colours in the inspiration photo. 

Want to join us this week?  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog for all the details and more delightful samples by our design team.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

signature

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Maureen. Love the pink hues, the buttons... the stitching looks awesome!

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet baby card, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...