Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy & Healthy Birthday

namastemaureenplut

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source:  designlovefest.com

We have a new sponsor, Penny Black, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Bouquet!  A randomly selected participant in the Bouquet challenge will have their choice of a Penny Black gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

When I saw this Love and Yoga set, I had to have it!  It’s so unique and I definitely don’t have anything like it in my stamp collection :)  I took colours from this inspiration photo, especially the soft blue background (my cardbase) and green striped pillow (my bakers twine).

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Bouquet Designers

Guest Designer, Marcie Sharp
Amy Kolling
Amy Sheffer
Amy Tsuruta
Gayatri Murali
Kim Singdahlsen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Henke
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Monika Davis
Sarah Gough
Sheri Gilson
Stacey Schafer
Tenia Nelson
Tracey McNeely

Follow us!

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Facebook Page

Curtain Call Pinterest Boards

Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:  Bouquet for the challenge details and to play along with us!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!

Marisa said...

I would be delighted if I could get into that pose LOL. Adorable card :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Maureen. Love different panels and the angels you adhered them to each other... wish I was that flexible!

Anonymous said...

What a fab card! Love the stamp :-)and your background layering looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...