Saturday, May 9, 2015

Graduation 2015!!

congratswsumaureenplut

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is graduation day for many students in Washington, yours truly included!  Yes, I’ll be donning a black cap and gown and my Masters in Education cape :)  I can’t believe it’s finally here!  One of my beautiful nieces is also graduating this weekend and this is the card I made her :)  I was also asked by a colleague to make a grad card for her daughter who will be a registered dietician…I used her school colours and made my own background on the main panel.

congrats2015maureenplut

closeupmaureenplut

You can tell I love this design!  I have another nephew graduating in a few more weeks so I’ll need to make his card ASAP.  I’ll leave you with my 1992 grad photo, the one that will soon be updated!

grad19920003

Thanks for stopping by and congrats to all the grads this weekend!

signature

7 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Congrats on that Masters, Maureen!!!!
Your cards are beautiful!!!!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love your cards and I can't wait to see the updated graduation picture! 1992 was my grad year too! xoxo

Debra said...

Love your cards but the big news is your graduation! Congrats to you! You should be so proud today as it was a lot of work!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous grad cards! Congratulations to you! That's awesome!

Marisa said...

What a wonderful day of celebration :) Well done, Moe!! Can't believe two years have passed already - where does the time go??!! Hugest of congratulatory cyber ((hugs)) for you - hopefully Tony can deliver them for me :)

Betty Neville said...

Awesome cards!
Congratulations to YOU!! You have much to be proud of!

Bajalizzy said...

congrats on your Masters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...