Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF ~ Threads, Pins & Needles, and Runway Challenges

celebratemaureenplut

Hi friends!  I’m back with the final line up of cards for the Stamp-a-faire challenges!  First up is a card some of you may recognize.  I loved this layout and those leaves so much I’ve made several versions of this card.  For the leaves this time, I’ve used the rock and roll ink technique to get some variations on the leaf.  This card is for the Threads Challenge.  I’m using Danielle technique of using the twine as a border between two patterns. 

5-threads-challenge

scattermaureenplut

Next up is a card for the Pins and Needles challenge.  I had so much fun looking into my pins box…haven’t been there for a while!

9-pins-+-needles-challenge

thankyoumaureenplut

Last up for this post is the Runway Challenge.  I found this card a little “wowzers” even for me!  To be honest, I haven’t watched any of the Project Runway shows except for the clips here during SAF.  I’ve been too busy!  I’ve only had time for DWTS! HA!  Maybe that will be next year’s SAF theme!

Danielle-recipe

10-runway-challenge

Okay, I’ll be back soon with the last set of cards and then the finale!

signature

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Three absolutely beautiful cards. I LOVE the Red Carpet card. The stamping and rock 'n roll technique is perfection.

SewPaperPaint said...

So pretty, love these leaves!

Marisa said...

Swooning over those gorgeous leaves. Fabulous card and my favorite too :) Can't wait for next DWTS to start - one of the few shows I watch. Did see project runway one season - very interesting show.

Sandy S. said...

All three cards are fabulous!

Strangely, I've had the floral and checked papers from your third card lying on my table for a few days, since I went through my stash and pulled out things I wanted to work with!

lainey said...

All three cards are lovely, but the first card is STUNNING! I love how you combined the vellum, leaves, gold, everything...it's perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...