Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time Day 1 and Exciting News!

everyleafmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Well, I guess I kind of gave the exciting news away at the start of that blog post title.  It’s been 2 years since I made the decision to step down from the CBS design team so I could focus on my Masters.  Well, the 2 years is UP and the Masters is done!  Wow, time does fly!  So a few months ago, I asked for my old job back! HA!  Stephanie was so gracious and said, “Yes!”  So for my first sneak peek, I’m playing with the In Stitches: Autumn set soon to be released on September 5th.  Oh, it’s so good to be back using these gorgeous stamps :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la! So happy to see you back designing for CBS! Those leaves look gorgeous...love the rich colors.

Marisa said...

Haven't met a leaf I don't like LOL! Beautifully done and glad you got your old job back :)

Michelle Short said...

So lovely to have you back with us, Moe! Stunning card, I love the colours :)

Mandy said...

Golly those two years have really flown by. It's so lovely to have you back and what a stunning creation to kick off this month's teasers with. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...