Friday, January 8, 2016

Dream Big ~ Viva La Verve 2016


 Happy Friday everyone!  It's the first week down in 2016 and I'm celebrating with a card using the first Viva La Verve sketch of the new year.  There are a few changes to the challenge this year...only 2 sketches a month, but 2 prizes instead of one!  Woohoo! Here are more of the deets...

We'll draw TWO winners at the end of each month.  
Winners will receive a $40 gift voucher to the Verve Store.

Here's what the new schedule looks like:

1st Friday: Sketch 1
2nd Friday: Recap of Sketch 1
3rd Friday: Sketch 2 posted
4th Friday: Recap of Sketch 2
5th Friday: Winners posted
(if a month only has 4 Fridays, winners will be posted on the 1st Friday of the following month)

Other than that all the same RULES apply.  Feel free to link up as often as you like. Verve Stamps are not required, but we do LOVE to see them! :)
 
I had a few patterned paper circles on my desk that I thought would be perfect for this sketch.  Then I grabbed  Bloom & Grow for the leaves (my go to leaves for most cards!) and Sparkly Dreams and the Elegant Leaves Die for the sentiment and butterfly.  Some Pink Sparkle Sequin Mix help turn up the shine on this happy card that hints of Spring! Yikes!  I hope your weekend is fabulous!  I have a glass of wine waiting for me after work!  Cheers!
   


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this...pinning for graduation card ideas.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous, Moe! Love the colors and papers!

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch. Takes me to spring time and I can't wait for flowers and colour in my garden again. Happy New Year to you and blessings for a great year ahead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...