Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Just a Note ~ PTI Blog Hop


Hello, friends!  It's the PTI May Blog Hop today and I was determined to use my new Don't Forget to Write Kit, no matter what the challenge was! HA!  It was easy to match the colours from the  inspiration photo...pick a colour, any colour!


I needed a thank you card for our PAC (Parent Advisory Council) after they put on the most amazing lunch for our staff last week, complete with door prizes for everyone.  They are a fabulous and dedicated group :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to hop around after work :)



18 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this kit is absolutely gorgeous and you rocked it. Love the layered die cuts. So stunning Moe.

Karen B. said...

So pretty and love the extra details!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful, Maureen! Absolutely stunning!!

Bonnie said...

Love love LOVE! This kit is so wonderful - I am just in the midst of using it also - adore it!

Nancy Penir said...

Warning. That kit is hard to put down! It hasn't left my worktable since it came! Love your colors and love love all the layers!!!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your little notecard Maureen! I was so overwhelmed when I first opened the Write Home kit that I thought I had made a mistake in buying it, but once I finally sat down to use it, I ended up loving it and I know it's going to be a favorite! And you certainly did the kit justice too with this beauty! I love the colors you chose and the background paper too! Did you stamp it or is it DSP? Either way...it really makes the card...love it!! :0

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a beautiful card!

Darnell said...

This is so feminine and lovely, Maureen! What a really sweet card! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Keri said...

So pretty! :)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Beautiful Maureen! I just love this kit.

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful colors and layers of die cuts on this Maureen!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous notecard!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I love these colors Maureen! Lovely!

McStamper said...

Beautiful card.

Carmela said...

Love the colors and layers on your card. Very pretty!

Jacquie Southas said...

Wonderfully layered card!

bjmartin said...

So pretty! Love the multiple layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...