Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever Be My Always ~ Viva La Verve Friday


TGIF everyone! Today I'm sharing the card I made for the latest Viva La Verve sketch. I'm a little excited about this one because it's for the dh and our anniversary next month...yes, #9!  I think I'm more excited that I finished this well in advance than I am about the actual anniversary! HA!  Just kidding, sort of! I picked up a couple of wilderness/masculine pads of paper recently thinking they would be good for masculine cards.  My dh is an outdoors enthusiast so I know he will appreciate the nod to the forest despite the girly hearts and ribbon.  I used non permanent adhesive on the tag so he could take it off and use it for a bookmark long after the card comes down off the mantle :)

Want to win some Verve? Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for more inspiration and all the detail!  Have a great weekend!



what's in it?
stamps: Love Everlasting (Verve)
ink: onyx (versafine)
paper: rustic white, gold foil adhesive (PTI), Lakeside and Home Grown (Pebbles), glitter (Recollections)
accessories: Everlasting Heart Die Set, Heart Quartet Die, Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection (Verve), tag and number dies (PTI), gold embossing powder

6 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful layout from the Sketch - love the notebook paper - have a blessed week!

Lynn said...

Tony is going to love this! Hard to believe it is already 9 years :) Love, love, love the sentiments in this set. Just got it so can't wait to ink them up.

Carmela said...

That is a beautiful card. Love that stamp set and how you used it.

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers and design! Hubby is going to love it...Happy Anniversary!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this Moe!

Mischelle said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...