Sunday, February 19, 2017

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges ~ 2013, 2014, 2015




 Greetings everyone!  I'm back today with some more of PTI's Anniversary Challenges.  The first cards are extremely close CASEs of Dawn's and Betsy's cards as they were so amazing I just had to see if I could make them.  I also still have these stamp sets and was so happy to ink them up.  First up is 2013 and a CASE of Dawn's incredible cards...here's both of them.  It was so easy to make both of these at the same time.



 Next up is 2014 and an almost detail by detail CASE of Betsy's card, seriously, how could I ever improve on her fabulous card?


And last, but not least, 2015...I chose to CASE Betsy's darling card with a few different details.  I've been pretty good at making two cards at a time so I'll show both cards. 



Wow! We're almost at present day!  I'm hoping I'll have time to do the last year tomorrow after work.  Thanks for popping by!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

You've been a very busy bee! Love all the cards...especially the gorgeous colors of the leaves on the last one. Stunning!

Carmela said...

Gorgeous cards Maureen! I have missed seeing your projects on the Verve website. Nice to see them here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...