Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wish Big ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...  


I was inspired by the soft colours and bird images, which helped me pick out these sweet papers from a couple of different paper pads.  Then I went into my lace box and found a little scrap of lace, the perfect size to sneak under the sentiment.   I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Maureen, this is so pretty! Love the snippets of lace as well as how you combined all of the other details, my friend! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Vicki Finger said...

You sure have a talent for Shabby Chic! A beautiful Card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Moe! Love the vellum tab and your mix of lace and twine. Just dreamy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...